Ethics in Social Media
This program will focus on the ethical use of social media to improve your cases and promote your firm.
- Ethics of Using Social Media in Your Case
- Finding dirt and identifying witnesses
- Dealing with your own clients' social media
- How to Use Social Media to Ethically Promote Yourself and Your Firm
- What Qualifies as Solicitation?
- Online Reviews & Third-party websites
Speakers: Adam Koss, Steven A. Kronenberg, & Daniel Wayne
This program has been approved for credit in the following jurisdiction(s):
State Bar Of California
Credit has been approved with the State Bar Of California for
1.00 Ethics credit and
1.75 Ethics - Faculty credits.
The San Francisco Trial Lawyer Association is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
SFTLA Conference Room
311 California Street, Ste 620, San Francisco
No refunds will be provided for cancellations, however another attendee may attend in place of a registrant.