SFTLA provides a unique venue to share resources and ideas in a congenial atmosphere. SFTLA is dedicated to providing Members with the very best and strives to ensure that all events, CLEs and products offered are of the highest caliber.
Take a look through SFTLA's Membership Benefits and you'll see why joining SFTLA is a must for any Bay Area legal professional. Joining couldn't be easier – complete the Membership Application and start enjoying your new benefits today!
· Discounted rates on continuing legal education (CLE)
· Access to SFTLA's CLE video library
· Access to SFTLA sponsored List Serves
· SFTLA's quarterly newsletter: The Trial Lawyer
· Social and networking events with prominent attorneys, judges, mediators and politicians throughout the year
· Free one-year subscription to DepoConnect, a national deposition bank (Plaintiff only)
· Active Women's Caucus
· Group health, vision, life and dental insurance benefits
· Discounted rates on disability insurance
· Volunteer and mentor opportunities
In addition, SFTLA runs an annual Mock Trial Competition and provides scholarship opportunities for law students through the Carlene Caldwell Scholarship and the Diversity Committee Trial Advocacy Fellowship.
Questions or comments: Call (415) 956-6401 or e-mail email@example.com
August 18, 2020
August 25, 2020
September 1, 2020
September 29, 2020
November 3, 2020
December 8, 2020
August 12, 2020
August 19, 2020
August 21, 2020
August 26, 2020
August 27, 2020
September 9, 2020
September 10, 2020
October 7, 2020
October 30, 2020
November 4, 2020
December 17, 2020
The Application for the 2017 Summer Fellowship is CLOSED
U.S. Chamber - Legal Reform Summit
a policy parade on how to eliminate Americans' rights. To push back on this effort, AAJ Research has created a new online slideshow detailing the top 10 ways the U.S. Chamber hurts Americans. Click here to view the slideshow.
Open Courts Coalition Presentation
Click here to view the presentation!
Effect of Patient Safety Program on MedMal Occurance
The heart of Medical Malpracitce suits is Medical Malpractice
American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology FEBRUARY 2011
The Expert Witness Arsenal Packet on Dr. Charles DiRaimando is complete! Click here to purchase!
New Pictures Posted! Check out our updated Photo Album!
Michael Kelly wins Trial Lawyer of the Year 2010
April 22, 2010